FAQ's, Returns, Advice, T&C's
Please bear with us, we are doing our best to despatch orders, but due to Covid19, shortages, delivery delays at Royal Mail and our suppliers, due to new Brexit legislation, this may take longer than stated.
Rest assured your order will be sent and we are working hard to fulfill our commitments.
Product Help and Advice
I have run out of thread, how can I get some more?
Please send us a small piece of the colour required as we have different shades of colour in stock, and let us know how much you need to:
Stitchkits, PO Box 998, Aylesbury, Bucks HP22 9LE
If we do not have the exact colour in stock, we can order this for you – please allow 3 weeks
Is the design printed on the canvas?
Some kits are pre-printed and some are counted. If a design states it is counted, then this is not preprinted
Are the kits available in another count/fabric?
Certain kits are available on 27 count Evenweave, 28 count Cashel linen, blue vintage or lilac 14 count Aida, please email or call us to check if this is available on a particular design you are interested in
Do you have a brochure available?
Currently, we do not have a brochure but if you email or call us, we can send details of our current designs in cross stitch/long stitch or counted cross stitch
This website is for the delivery of products to customers in the United Kingdom (including the outer British Isles), Northern Ireland addresses and BFPO addresses. We do deliver to the Republic of Ireland and Europe, but charge £6.99. Rest of world £8.99.
How long will it take for my goods to arrive?
Handling times may vary depending on stock levels, however, your order will be sent as soon as stock arrives in our warehouse. It is despatched by Royal Mail 2nd Class post and should take 3-5 working days to be delivered.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Orders within the UK, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland is £3.99 for Royal Mail 2nd Class Post and usually takes 3-5 days when your items are available for despatch. (FREE Delivery for orders over £50)
Orders over £75 usually takes 3-5 days Recorded Delivery - requires a signature.
Orders over £120 FREE Special Next Day delivery - requires a signature.
For Next Day Delivery (£6.99) Call 01858 345108. Delivery Information
Will I have to sign for my delivery?
Yes, if the order is worth over £75.00. If you are not there to sign for it, the postman will leave a card and you will have to collect it from your local post office
What happens if my order does not arrive?
If you haven’t received your order within 7 working days of ordering, please call us on 01296 641 881
- What if I am not happy with the kit I ordered and wish to return it?
- We will replace or refund the items returned immediately, providing they are undamaged, unused. Return your order to us with the completed returns form, within 28 days of ordering. Please print off and complete the Returns Form to enclose with your parcel or use the one sent out with your order. Then either print off the Freepost Despatch Label and affix to your parcel. Alternatively, you can handwrite the label to:
Freepost RTJB-BUGL-GJHU PO Box 998 Aylesbury HP22 9LE
- What happens if my goods are faulty?
- Return the item(s) to us with the completed returns form for a full refund or an exchange. You will need to obtain proof of posting from the post office.
- How long will it take for an item to be exchanged?
- Once we have received the return item(s) we will replace the goods by return of post providing stock is available, otherwise we will contact you.
- Where do I return the items to?
- Freepost RTJB-BUGL-GJHU PO Box 998, Aylesbury, HP22 9LE
- Are returns FREE?
- Yes, provided you bought them in the UK
- How will I receive a refund?
- The same method you paid for your purchase. Online, this is normally via credit card.
- When will I receive my refund?
- Once we have received the return item(s) normally within 7 working days
- What information will I need to provide to receive a refund?
- You will need to have returned the kit and completed the returns form. Please ensure you provide full contact details to ensure we can contact you.
If you would like to ask an additional question, please go to our contacts section. If you are not happy for us to use your question in our - Frequently Asked Questions section, please indicate as such.
Definition of terms
Lyncroft Marketing (LMS) Holding Company and owner of Stitchkits.co.uk is the name of the website on which our craft kit items are sold. You the customer using the Stitch Kits website.
By using this website you confirm you are at least 18 years old or if you are not 18 years old, you have the authority/consent of your parent or guardian to do so.
Please make sure you:
- Read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website, as your use of the website will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
- Print a copy for future reference.
- Also read our Privacy Statement section regarding your personal information.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect from when they are posted on the website (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion that you use this website. Your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
- Order Process
- All orders you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access on this website. You are therefore advised to print out these terms and conditions together with the order acknowledgement for your own records.
- This website is for the delivery of products to customers in the United Kingdom (including the outer British Isles), Northern Ireland addresses and BFPO addresses. We do deliver to the Republic of Ireland and Europe, but charge Â£6.99. Rest of world Â£8.99.
- Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. LMS shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. However, whilst we make every effort to try and ensure all prices on our website are accurate, errors sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible. You will be given the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- For information about secure on-line ordering please see Security Information
- Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products, provided we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated.
- Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
- For our refund policy, please refer to Returns Information above.
- All sizes, colour reproduction and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure they are as accurate as possible.
- Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors (as appropriate). You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors (as appropriate). The content of this website (including without limitation any text, video, audio, audio-visual materials and graphics) may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior written consent, except as stated below.
- You acknowledge and agree the material and content contained within this website is made available for your own personal and non-commercial use and you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Liability and Indemnity
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- Subject to Section 7.1 above, LMS will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site. However we make no representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied statutory or otherwise) regarding the contents or availability of the site, that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server from which it is made available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. LMS will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and LMS accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
- Subject to Section 7.1 above, other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions with respect to specific products and except for the exclusive remedies set out at Section 5 above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- Subject to Section 7.1 above, LMS will not be liable whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for any:
- economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- special or indirect losses suffered or
- incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
- Not withstanding the above, subject to Section 7.1 Lyncroft aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same cause.
- This clause 7 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- Bank of Scotland processes all debit, credit and charge card payments for customers and will retain a handling fee from the transaction value. The remaining amount will be paid to Lyncroft Marketing for the goods and services supplied. The total amount payable by all customers regardless of the means of payment will be the same, as LMS will incur the cost of the handling fee on your behalf.
- LMS shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused, whether directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- the privacy practices of such websites,
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or
- the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by LMS.
- LMS reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) except:
- LMS shall have the right to enforce any rights or benefits under these terms and conditions;
- LMS shall have the right to enforce and take the benefit of the rights or benefits of any limitation or exclusion or limitation of liability in these terms and conditions;
- A person who is a permitted successor or assignee under Section 8.8 above of the rights or benefits of these terms and conditions may enforce such rights or benefits.
- No consent from the persons referred to in Section 8.9 is required for the parties to vary or rescind these terms and conditions (whether or not in any way that varies or extinguishes rights or benefits in favour of such third parties).
- No delay or failure by LMS to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them, Any waiver to be effective, must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of LMS.
- These terms and conditions, including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions, supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and LMS relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and LMS for your use of this website.
- Competition Rules
- In addition to our standard Terms and Conditions, the following prize draw rules apply to competitions
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
- The image shown is for illustrative purposes only.
- The closing date for entries is as stated in competition and offer information.
The Stitchkits.co.uk website is operated by Shopify and Lyncroft Marketing Services Ltd PO Box 998 Aylesbury Bucks HP22 9LE
Registered Company Number (Incorporated in England 3500918): VAT number 685 7403 03. We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference. If you have any questions regarding this website contact us.